Routine macOS 0.3 is available.
✂️ Fixes & Improvements
- You can now use the CMD+C keyboard shortcut to copy the title of the selected task
- The Agenda's events are now refreshed periodically (also when you change date). This way, you can make changes in Google Calendar directly and see the modifications in Routine right away.
- Buttons have been introduced at the top of the tasks and pages when opened to more easily archive, schedule and recur them.
- You can now use SHIFT+arrows to select text in the title of tasks
- The dashboard has been improved in several ways:
- The number of time-related widgets has been fixed to fit the screen
- Joining a call no longer opens the app
- Some errors relating to the Notion integration have been fixed e.g
invalid key field "type" = "rich_text"and
missing required fields
- You can now scroll in the hierarchy of pages (when it is too long to fit the screen)
🎯 Coming Next
- Journal representing the history of past events, completed tasks and archived pages.
- Ability to drag & drop tasks in the Agenda to block time
🤗 Shout Outs