It’s been a few weeks since our last official update. The wait was not for nothing…
Here we go! We’ve also made a video if you want to see some of the features in action.
🍾 New Features
- International (Japanese, Chinese, Korean etc.) and accentuated characters are now supported in the app: in notes, task names but also in the console
- You can now define the first day of the week along with your working hours
- Routine now supports creating and editing recurring events
- The dashboard has been drastically improved:
- The application that was previously in foreground will be put back in focus when the dashboard is closed
- The dashboard can be opened over full-screen apps e.g when watching a movie
- The dashboard will open on the monitor your mouse points to
- The dashboard will adapt to the size of the screen on which it is opened
Statusproperty can now be used in the Routine integration
Editbutton in the creation pop-up window
If you indicate No, Routine will consider that you are available, the opposite if you indicate Yes.
- The name of those events now feature a prepended checkbox. This way, if you use Google Calendar, you will know which events represent tasks
- Those events are now set as private, preventing your colleagues for instance from reading the name of the task your blocked time for; all they see is an event named “busy”
You can now easily capture information and organize it in your tasks, events, contacts and pages.
🎯 Coming Next
On top of fixing the remaining bugs, we are currently working on the following functionalities:
- Gmail integration: we’re waiting for Google’s validation
- Keyboard shortcuts
For more information, do not hesitate to refer to the roadmaps and upvote for your favorite features.
We recently released a complete ebook to help busy people be more productive.
The book summarizes the methodologies, tactics and tricks experienced entrepreneurs have learned to put in place over the years so that you do not have to go through that painful learning 🙂.
Unlike many productivity books that often feel abstract (and long!), this book has been written to follow a simple and very practical structure.
Every chapter goes through:
- A problem you encounter on a daily basis as a busy person
- An explanation of how the most organized people deal with such a situation
- A list of tactics and tools that you can use to improve your productivity
Hope you will learn a thing or two.
🤗 Shout Outs
Melanie, Katrina, aaslyng, abbas, agnieszka, Ajay L., Alco, Alek W., Alex B., Alvaro Y., Amanda G., Ana Sofia P., Andrew Z., Armanto T., Ashley O., ashneel, Carole A., Axel H., AzLionheart, Azoth, Benoit, Benzalkonium, bliew, Brian M., Brice, Carmina, Cathy S., Chris E., Christina L., Claudio, Csaba K., Chris S., d41, dags170291, danperunov, Dawn J., delisau, Serge D. V., QT001 D, drb, Didier V., Marie E., Elijah K., Enrico M., Felix K., Fidelity B., Marco DS, Fray, Fredo N., Fredrik H., FX F., GameFreaks, Gl1n-, Abdelhalim S., Harold P., Henrik J., Hugo M., Jan-Hinrich F., Yilun L. M., jermorris, Jesse E., Jeylani, John G., Jinta Y., Joe W., Joris S., josebg, Juano, K_liff, Karl, Kennon B., Kevin T., Kevin F., Ihor, Kristin A., Haku O., leftride, Leo S., Leon B., Lucas T., Lucas~, lucidsleepy, Dion, Massey, Mathias C., Mathilde C., Michael S., Jonathan L., nesl247, Nicolas B., Nicola G., Noah, Odysseas G. P., Olivier B., Peter O., Phil R., Piotr R., Rick M., Rishi M. A., robert, Rodrigo, romap0, Sam, sathwik, Serguey B., Shambhavi S., shrikanth, Sanjiv K., sthenc, Sunil, Trevor, Katka P., tatelax, Mohamad T., TheUbermensch, Thibaut N., Tiffanie L., Tiff L., Ty F., Tyler H., Vianney C., Vladimir S., VlaDjinn, xversaceeeee, YUYA, zak, praful.eth and many more who provided feedback one way or another.
Thank you so so much for your constant support! 🙏