It has been a long time since we released a new iOS version. Here it is with the 0.7!
🍾 New Features
- Events can now be opened, displaying the participants, public description along with the button to join the conference call
- You can now browse and open your pages 🎉
- You can also tick and untick checkboxes in your pages 🚀
Note that the pages are read only for now
- When on to Today screen, you can now swipe left and right to change day
- A new menu was introduced to allow you to access pages; the settings are now accessible by clicking the avatar icon on the top-left corner
- We fixed many bugs related to signing up and logging in
- The order of tasks has been fixed to be consistent with macOS
- Creating and editing tasks sometimes crashed; it has been fixed
- The “Error connecting to Google” has been fixed
- Major speed improvement through caching and threading
🎯 Coming Next
- In approximately two weeks, we will be shipping the most important macOS release to date.
- As for iOS, we have decided to accelerate its development by reworking the whole app:
- A new design, UI and UX
- Planning functionalities on par with macOS: scheduling, time blocking, postponing etc.
- Ability to open tasks to access the information and notes
This release will include a new planning screen, a new mechanic along with a Zapier integration and new operations on objects.
For more information, do not hesitate to refer to the roadmaps.
We are setting up a partnership program with productivity coaches.
If you are interested in helping other better manage their time, let me know and we will tell you more!
🤗 Shout Outs
Tomavatars, sathwik, tmcarr, Agathe, loading27, ryanefendy, Chuck, riclib, mju coud, holene, SaraS, nathan_kr, s00perpig, k0b13, kev, Nagata, ocind, Charlie and more.
A huge thank for your feedback, ideas and kind words!