We just released Routine iOS 0.9 🎉.
This new version comes with a bunch of very handy widgets along with Siri & Apple Shortcuts integrations.
🍾 New Features
- Apple Widgets have been introduced, some for your home screen and other for your lock screen, including support for the brand new iOS 16 widgets.
- Siri now fully supports Routine for creating tasks using voice command
- Apple Shortcuts can now use Routine as a destination/target i.e to create task
Below are some examples of the possible widgets that can be embedded:
- The parent of an object (task, event etc.) is now displayed on iOS
- You can pull to force refresh the screens in the app
- The Today screen now displays the current time line
- Text can be selected in notes, event descriptions etc. so as to copy & share
- Tasks in notes (checkboxes) can now be opened, edited and planned
- Recurrent tasks are displayed in notes
- All the accounts and calendars set up on desktop now appear on mobile
- The performance of the iOS app has been greatly improved, in particular the time it takes to load the tasks when the app is opened
🎯 Coming Next
We have started working on the following important topics:
- Event notifications
For more information, do not hesitate to refer to the roadmaps and upvote for your favorite features.
🤗 Shout Outs
Arthur B., Enrico M., binni, bliew, Cathy S., Hugo C., liebermanjl, LJR, Massey, Mat R., melvyn, Nathan K., nesl247, Nicolas L., Nusquams, shrikanth, Skeebl, Thomas D., VlaDjinn, Christian J., Yuval R.