We are always on the lookout for super talented and motivated people to join us.
About the Company
Routine is on a mission to help busy people stay on top of things. CEOs, entrepreneurs, investors, senior executive and general managers evolve in a very chaotic environment with hundreds of emails, chat messages, things going through their mind and important tasks that must be completed in time.
Even though a lot of tools exist, from email clients, todo and note taking apps all the way to project management platforms and physical notebooks, none of them work when it comes to having an overall picture of what matters at the moment while knowing that the less important stuff will eventually be taken care of.
Routine is a personal productivity assistant that is always at the user's fingertips, allowing busy people to quickly capture thoughts, secure time to work on important tasks, plan their day, set objectives, schedule meetings, take notes and more.
Routine has been created in 2020 by Julien Quintard and Quentin Hocquet, serial entrepreneurs who previously founded Infinit which was acquired by Docker in 2016. Routine is financially backed by well-known business angels and venture capital firms (Y Combinator, BoxGroup, TargetGlobal).
- An experienced team that moves quickly
- A lot of autonomy: time, location etc.
- A voice in every decision being taken
- An opportunity to be a key piece in building a product used throughout the world
- An environment for you to keep learning and further develop your skills
- A financial interest in the company's success
The recruitment process goes as follows:
- Introductory call with CEO
- Interview with future manager
- Technical assignment
- Call with future teammate
- Casual time with team
Email us at email@example.com
Send us a message by email, chat (see