Routine macOS 0.5 is now available, bringing a lot of improvements and a brand new feature.
⚠️ This new release comes with a new internal API that offers a faster and more fluid experience. If you use the mobile app, you should first launch the macOS app to perform the migration before launching the iOS app.
🎉 TechCrunch has recently covered Routine. You can read the article.
🍾 New Features
- Checkboxes now benefit from the same functionalities as the console, allowing you to assign a date with natural language
- Checkbox now turn into task instantaneously, allowing you to open and scheduling them without having to wait a few seconds
/embedfunctionality has been reworked, allowing you to edit the link and delete the block
- The dashboard's task widget has been changed to display longer task names
- The agenda now refreshes whenever you change screen
- Fixed the issue with links containing underscores that were interpreted as Markdown
- Fixed the issue when rescheduling a task whose name contained an emoji 🚀
- Fixed a bug related to losing focus in notes
- Improved automatic link detection not to take into account a word followed by a colon
- Fixed a bug when drag & dropping tasks between the agenda and the tasks section
- Archived pages now display a banner
- The Notion integration has been improved:
- Checkboxes can be used to represent the task status
- You can define multiple statuses for Notion tasks not to be imported
- You can now configure the status of a Notion task being restored from the journal
- Notifications have been reworked allowing you to click it to open the object it relates to
- A QR code has been added to Settings to download the iOS app
- The onboarding screens have been reworked
Did you know that you can block time directly through the console? Discover how in this article.
🎯 Coming Next
- A new onboarding experience
- Zapier integration
CMD+CLICKto open links
- The ability to format text via a menu
- Improved Notion integration not to require admin rights
🤗 Shout Outs
alcantaraborja, Francois, adontai, Selma, Romain Yannick, Justin, Chris Light